Chinese visa is a permit issued by visa authorities of China in accordance with the laws and regulations of China to a foreign citizen for entry into, exit from or transit through the territory of China. The Chinese Visa Authorities issue Diplomatic Visa, Courtesy Visa, Service Visa or Ordinary Visa to a foreign citizen according to his or her status, purpose of visit and type of passport.
1. All type of visa (L Visa, Z Visa, M Visa, Q Visa, F Visa, X Visa, ect.)
2. Single Entry/ Double entries/ Multiple Entries
3. Rush application (One working days) Or Regular application (4 working days)
4. Guide for documents preparation
5. Assit to fill the application form
6. Office Hour : 9 :30-18 :30 (Mon-Fri)
7. Head office :Rm1501, Eastern Commercial Centre, 397 Hennessy Rd, Wanchai, Hongkong.
8. Please call +852 2110 0908 OR email us by firstname.lastname@example.org for FREE CONSULTATION.